XP2 (80+Platinum) Model: P-660XP/ P-760XP/ P-860XP
Main difference (to compare with previous model):
- Add 660W and 760W in XP product family.
- New 860XP become smaller: L 190*W 150* H 86mm L 160*W 150* H 86mm
- full Black color for new XP series
- Wire: use black flat module wire
Full Modular Design (DC to DC) |
The Platinum Series features a high-tech LLC/full-bridge circuit topology with a unique integrated DC Connector Panel with an embedded Voltage Regulator Module. This design contributes to a near-perfect DC-to-DC conversion that optimizeefficiency by reducing current loss and impedance.
Seasonic Hybrid Silent Fan Control |
An industry first, advanced 3 phased (Fanless, Silent and Cooling Mode)thermal control balances between silence and cooling. In addition, a selector switch is provided to allow you to select between the Seasonic S2FC control, without fanless mode or the S3FC fan control, with fanless mode.
80+ Platinum |
The Platinum Series, certified in accordance to the 80PLUS highest standards, offers the newest technology and innovation for performance and energy savings with up to 92% efficiency and a true power factor of greater than 0.9PF.
- 80PLUS? Platinum Certified Super High Efficiency
- 7 Years Warranty
- DC Connector Panel with Integrated VRM [Voltage Regulator Module]
- DC to DC Converter Design
- Active Power Factor Correction [99% PF Typical]
- Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Electrolytic Capacitors
- High Reliability 105℃ Japanese Grade A Capacitors
- High Current Gold Plated Terminals
- Tight Voltage Regulation [2%]
- High +12V Output
- "al Sided PCB Layout
- Seasonic Patented Hybrid Silent Fan Control
- Sanyo Denki San Ace Silent Fan
- Ultra Ventilation [Honeycomb Structure]
- Full Modular Cabling Design
- Multi-GPU Technologies Supported
- All-in-One DC Cabling Design
- Easy Swap Connector
- Universal AC Input [Full Range]
- Dimension: W190 x L150 x H86 mm
- AC input & DC output voltages (Full Rang: 100-240V (Max 90-264V), 13-6.5A, 50/
1.All products are shipped within 2-3 working days of payment clearance. However, in some circumstances, it may take longer.
2.Wherever applicable, During Days will send tracking number once the item is shipped. It will be customer’s responsibility to track the item once it is shipped.
3.By default, shipping insurance is not available. If customer wants to purchase transit insurance, they must contact us before making a purchase.
4.Once shipped, delivery may take anywhere between 2-10 working days depending your location and type of product. If you do not receive your item after 10 working days of making payment, please contact the shipping company with the tracking number provided. If you do not receive satisfactory response from the courier company, you may contact us email@example.com. Please quote your Order Number while sending this email.
5.We DO NOT ship to PO BOX address. Please provide your full delivery address at checkout.
6.If the item is being shipped to a business location, please clearly mention business name and contact person who will receive the parcel.
7.If no one is home to receive the parcel, the courier company may leave a card or if the item is small, they may also leave it in the letterbox. If a card is left, it will be customer’s responsibility to contact the courier company and reschedule another delivery time OR pickup the item from the respective courier office location.
8.Normally, all items sold in our website have FREE shipping. However, there may be some exceptions and if shipping charges apply for an item, a shipping calculator will be provided in checkout page.
9.At customer’s request, we may ask Courier Company to “LEAVE THE ITEM AT FRONT DOOR IF NO ONE IS HOME”. However, we cannot guarantee that shipping company will honour this request. Also, if they do leave the item at the door and if the item goes missing or gets damaged, During Days will not be held accountable. No refund or replacement will be offered in this scenario.